I actually got back last week, but I needed some time to rest and get caught up with everything at home.
A few things I learned on this trip:
1) If I had to sleep for the rest of my life in a double bed with Mr. Hairball, I'd either end up divorced or in prison.
2) Luck Be a Lady sounds really good while driving off into the sunset.
3) Cattle are fascinated by auto trunk interiors.
4) You can leave a watermelon in your trunk for four days and it will be okay.
5) If you decide to stop and read all the "hysterical"markers on your route, bring a flashlight for the days you get a late start.
6) The weather in August is amazing at 8,000 feet.