"Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again. What we leave behind is not as important as how we've lived."
-Jean Luc Picard

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Gone too soon...



This is a picture of my cat who died of cancer on 06/05/2008 at the age of ten. We miss her terribly. Mr. Hairball's brother gave us a big cat tree/kitty condo thingy last Christmas because he knew it would probably be her last Christmas. She loved the highest perch and if one of the other two cats got up there, she would chase them down and let them know that was *her* spot. Nowadays, the other two never get on the highest perch. Mr. Hairball says they know it still belongs to her and they leave it alone out of respect. I don't know if that is true or not but, I like the thought.

No comments: