"Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again. What we leave behind is not as important as how we've lived."
-Jean Luc Picard

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Well, I'm still with the living!!

Hope I didn't worry anyone by not posting for so long. I just haven't felt like posting lately as my hobbies have been coughing, sneezing, and blowing my nose. I'm getting better so hopefully I'll soon be posting on a more regular basis. Take care everyone!

1 comment:

50sgal said...

thanks for stopping by 1955. I, too, steer clear of the linux side of computers, of course this year I use my computer sparingly and mostly for my project. Thanks and stop by again, nice blog by the way