"Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again. What we leave behind is not as important as how we've lived."
-Jean Luc Picard

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Fun with FEEDJIT

Some of you are scratching your heads right now and wondering what in the blue blazes is FEEDJIT? Scroll down until you see a white rectangular shaped box on the right side of my blog and you will see what I mean. You'll see that there are listings of the visitors to this blog. Now if you click on the link marked "options" you will then see:

.Change your Location
∙ Ignore my browser
∙ Live Traffic Map
∙ Popular Pages Today

Now if having your information appear there bothers you, you can always select the "Ignore my browser" option. I would like to suggest another option for those uncomfortable with their information being displayed there. Click on "Change your Location" and tell FEEDJIT it has your location incorrect and type in another one. Over the last few days, I've lived in different states in the US and even different countries and didn't even have to pack a bag! Whoot!

This way the blogs you visit know they are getting visitors but, they don't know that actually you live in Funkytown, State of confusion, USA or Tinyville, Italy, etc...

2 comments:

Judy said...

It's ok with me if you know where I live. PS You have till midnight tonight to enter my contest (judyskitchen.blogspot.com).

Anonymous said...

Interesting blog. Quite enjoyable.
Please you continue.

From Gunilla, your friend in
Snarkil, Värmlands Län